Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Festivus!!!

Frank Costanza: "Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way."
Kramer: "What happened to the doll?"
Frank Costanza: "It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us!"
Kramer: "That must have been some kind of doll."
Frank Costanza: "She was."

This year's Festivus kiosk in Adams Morgan...where greivances are aired.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

It's a FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.julianafurs.com]www.JulianaFurs.com[/url] are hot. Everything fromMink Coats to Fox Coats. Fur coat remodeling is big. Beloved coats are remodeled into bangin styles. The normal age of a garment that isrestyled into current style is 7 years.

Leigh said...

wow! my first spam commment lol